Comic -Con is a mecca for comic and pop culture fanatics from around the world. The hardest part is actually getting a ticket and hotel. The date we’ve all be waiting for: March 11, 2017. This the date that the returning registration will be open. This is open to all past attendees who are eligible. You can find out whether you are eligible by signing into your Comic Con account. It will tell you up in the right had corner if you are Ok’d for returning registration.
Don’t worry though, if you should be unsuccessful on that date, you will have another chance on a yet to be announced date for Open registration.
On March 11th make sure you have a few things handy to make it a smooth morning for yourself (well as smooth as a day like this can be).
- Know your comic con id, and any comic con id’s of people you may be purchasing badges for, and their last name.
- Credit card information. The quicker you can access it the better. I am hearing its going to be nearing $265 this year, that is including Preview night.
- The link you will receive to the registration waiting room. This is going to come to you in an email the day prior to the registration date. March 10.
- Know what type of badges you want to purchase and have a back up plan.
- There will be a registration code specific to each comic con id. It will be in your Comic Con Id under “registration info”. Very important.
Badges will be mailed to the address in your member ID. Make sure you check it so that it is updated. Do that as soon as you can.
Historically the registration process will begin at 9 am on the date decided, which is March 11. It is a Saturday. It can be a quick process or take a little longer so set aside some time.
Remember you can’t use a mobile phone or iPad, so you will have to be at a computer.
Will you be ready for next weekend? Best of Luck to you all! Remember, there is always open registration.